500 North Washington Avenue
St. Peter, MN 56082
(507) 934-2160 | email@example.com
The E. St. Julien Cox House was the home of one of the earliest settlers of St. Peter. Eugene Cox was an attorney, St. Peter’s first Mayor, and a representative to the State House and Senate. The Home was built in 1871 and is one of the few fully restored Italianate homes in Minnesota.
- Closed for the season. Watch our calendar of events for special events and programs.
- $6.00 for Adults
- $5.00 for Seniors 65 years +
- $4.00 for children ages 5-17 years old
- Free for children ages 4 years old and under, and members of the Nicollet County Historical Society.
Group Tours & Field Trips:
- Tours are available by request. Please contact us no later than 3 weeks prior to your visit to allow for scheduling. Download and return the tour request form to schedule tours or field trips.
- Call (507) 934-2160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org