Cox House Manager
- Oversees all site operations at the E. St. Julien Cox House.
- Acts as the public face for NCHS at the Cox House historic site.
- Plans programs and conducts tours
- It is highly preferred that the Cox House Manager have work experience in a museum setting and/or a degree in a history-related field. or be able to show an equal level of experience.
- Have an interest in historic site interpretation and educational programming.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the Nicollet County Historical Society team, please submit a cover letter and application by Friday, March 12th to:
- Jessica Becker, Executive Director at email@example.com. For questions or to request more information, call Jessica at (507) 380-2558.