500 North Washington Avenue at Skaro Street
St. Peter, MN 56082
The E. St. Julien Cox House was the home of one of the earliest settlers of St. Peter. Eugene Cox was an attorney, St. Peter’s first Mayor, and a representative to the State House and Senate. The Home, built in 1871, is one of the few fully restored Italianate homes in Minnesota.
email@example.com (Please include Cox House in subject of email)
- The house is available to tour by appointment only for groups of 10+ people. Tours must be requested a minimum of 3 weeks out.
- The Cox House is available year-round for a variety of programs and facility rentals. Please call (507) 934-2160 for more information.
- Check the Events page for holiday and seasonal programming
- $6.00 for Adults
- $5.00 for Seniors 65 years +
- $4.00 for 5-17 years old
- Free for 4 years old and under, and members of the Nicollet County Historical Society.