Thank you so much for considering joining the Nicollet County Historical Society. Giving your support through membership allows NCHS to provide fun and educational learning experiences not just for you and your family, but to all Nicollet County residents and visitors. Membership dues directly enhance the reach and impact of NCHS collection, programs, and exhibits at two sites – and to expand those services to new audiences. Your willingness to contribute signifies your understanding of the importance of protecting, preserving, and promoting our shared past. We sincerely appreciate your help.
Rewards of Membership
- Free admission to all our sites
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Free admission to the NCHS archives and discounts on research services
- Invitations to special events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletter The Crossing
- Your contribution is tax deductible
- Satisfaction of assisting directly with the preservation of Nicollet County’s unique history!
Levels of Membership
- $30.00 Senior Individual Membership (65+)
- $40.00 Individual Membership
- $50.00 Family Membership
- $75.00 Sustaining Membership
- $100.00 Patron Membership
- $200.00 Supporter Membership
- $500.00 Benefactor Membership
- $1,000.00 Life Membership
If you would like to become a Nicollet County Historical Society member or to renew your current membership, please contact us at (507) 934-2160 or by e-mail at email@example.com with any questions.
You can also purchase a membership online.